SOME IMPORTANT WORDS
The hosting provider refers to specialist companies with data centres all over the world. This will also be the companies from whom CSS BI DESIGN (PTY) LTD contract their Private Web Servers.
A Project can be any of the following products/services
- Email or Website Hosting
- Website design & development
- Search Engine Optimization work
- Graphic Design and Artwork
- Printing Services
- Company Registrations
- or any other service provided by CSSbiDESIGN to the Customer.
‘Frustrates” is a term used to describe where one party to a contract acts in a way so as to make it unrealistic for the other party to carry out their part of the contract.
The word “contract” as it appears in these terms and conditions shall mean the contract between CSS BI DESIGN (PTY) LTD and the specific client we deal with. It also refers to these terms and conditions contained within this Service Level Agreement.
NOW SOME ABBREVIATIONS TI HELP YOU
- CSSBIDESIGN stands for CSS BI DESIGN (PTY) LTD
- SLA stands for Service Level Contract
- ISP stands for Internet Service Provider
- HPC stands for Hosting Provider Company.
- DR stands for Domain Registrar.
The terms and conditions contained in this SLA apply to all CSSBIDESIGN Customers unless agreed in writing to the contrary. No other contract terms and conditions shall apply unless specifically agreed in writing between CSS BI DESIGN (PTY) LTD Limited and the Customer. In the event of any ambiguity between these terms and conditions and any terms agreed in writing between CSS BI DESIGN (PTY) LTD and the Customer then these terms and conditions will apply.